HOYES ~ FAMILY SESSION

On my way back from Cairns i decided to make a small trip to the Gold Coast, just to check out the scenery and to meet the everyone from the church that planted our Bali church. I had the absolute pleasure to stay with (well next door to) and photograph the most amazing family behind Generation Gold Coast and Bali. Everyone who knows the Hoyes will know what I'm talking about when i say, they are the most genuine, lovely, funniest and tight-knit family i have photographed. Their love for each other is evident in all they do and pours out of every photo of them together. 

I'm so blessed to have met them and to be apart of one of their amazing campuses.  Thankyou Hoyes for letting me photograph a snippet of your life.

Enjoy, xx A





1 comment:

  1. beautiful work Asher! You portrayed their strong relationship and happiness wonderfully x

    ReplyDelete

copyright Asher Lilley // Site Design by Catherine Marsh